The Illinois Real Estate License Act requires 24 hours of professional Continuing Education for all Managing Brokers, which includes 12 hours of traditional CE (home-study and/or classroom) and an additional 12 hours of mandatory Broker Management CE (BMCE) interactive sessions via classroom or live webinar.
CE – Core Courses
- 3-Hr. Core A – Fair Housing, Agency, License Law and Escrow
- 3-Hr. Core B – Mortgage Fraud in the Marketplace
CE – Elective Courses
- 3-Hr. Environmental Issues
- 3-Hr. Ethics
Students receive textbooks and workbooks for the course(s) ordered. The books contain reading assignments and self testing. When prepared, the student calls to set an appointment for testing or signs up to attend one of the scheduled CE sessions for testing. The exams are proctored and administered at the school office, during a scheduled CE session, or at the site of an approved proctor. Students have up to 6 months to complete the course.
- 12 hours $75.00
- 9 hours $65.00
- 6 hours $50.00
- 3 hours $25.00
- 12-hour Broker Management CE class (Classroom or Live Webinar) is $165.00
CE – BMCE
- Here is the schedule of Broker Management CE sessions. If you have any questions about BMCE please contact our office at 630-307-3493.