This is where to start if you’re interested in a real estate career. To become a Real Estate Broker you need to complete a 90-hour Broker Pre-License Course Package and pass the State exam.
The Broker Pre-License package is taken in two parts:
- A 75-hour Topics course. Our topics course is given in a Flexible-Learning home-study format that includes voluntary attendance in 11 regularly-scheduled ongoing workshops held in various locations; OR our convenient Online Course.
- A 15-hour Applied Real Estate Principles course that requires mandatory classroom/webinar attendance.
A proctored final exam is required for both courses with a minimum passing score of 75%. Students have up to four years to take the required state exam. The exam can be taken four times before having to repeat the course. Tuition is $590.00 and includes all text materials and access to our Student Only portal.
ONLINE COURSE TUITION SPECIAL – Special pricing for the ONLINE 75-hour Topics course….Learn More.
YHA is the school for your real estate education!
- We are an Illinois licensed Real Estate School (license # 510.000212)
- We offer a complete real estate education curriculum including Illinois Broker Pre-Licensing, Broker Post-Licensing, Managing Broker licensing, Leasing Agent licensing and continuing education courses
- We have been educating Real Estate brokers for over 37 years
- We have over 25 Chicago area locations
- We offer a flexible learning format with home-study, classroom, webinars and online courses
- We offer a complete array of study guides and testing materials through our Student Only website portal
- We offer competitive pricing
- We give extraordinary customer service
Call us today 630-307-3493 to get started in Real Estate!
One of our Affiliate brokers,
BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY Starck Real Estate,
is offering students who enroll in our school from now until
December 31, 2016 a 100% tuition reimbursement when you join one of their 14 offices. You get to join an outstanding company and this offer makes your tuition absolutely FREE …
Contact a Berkshire Hathaway Starck Real Estate Manager for more details.