This Certified Negotiation Expert seminar is a great way to
JUMP START or RE-ENERGIZE your career.
Learn critical negotiation and persuasion skills to achieve better results for your clients, and truly separate yourself from the crowd. Attend this real estate course and earn the highly regarded CNE designation. This training will turn you into a negotiator who: Closes more deals, Wins more listings and Creates better outcomes for everyone. Seating is Limited
Tuesday and Wednesday, May 30 & 31, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Taught by Wayne Paprocki
Federal Savings Bank, Suite 3E
300 N. Elizabeth St.
You may qualify for Early Bird pricing for this event and location ONLY.
First 10 registrants: $299
Early Bird Registration (until 5/23/17): $319
To get these discounted rates, you MUST call our office and register by phone – discounts are not available online.
6 elective Illinois credit hours
Event Sponsored by Your House Academy
This two-day class is led by the professional instructors from Real Estate Negotiation Institute, the leading negotiation training company in real estate. This course includes foundational and advanced negotiation and persuasion strategies. CNE training provides the critical skills you need to set yourself apart from the competition in the real estate marketplace.
This two-day class includes the following:
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiation. Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
- Psychology of Buying. Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision-making process.
- Persuasion Principles. Scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate at influencing others; includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches.
- CNE Model and Planning Guide. Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success.
- Case Studies. See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in all kinds of markets.
- Skill Practice/Role Plays. Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world.
- Group Discussion Topics. Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups that will help take your business to new levels.
Offered in partnership with
Real Estate Negotiation Institute
*designation is not affiliated or endorsed by the National Association of Realtors
Enroll ONLINE or Call 630-307-3493
Students who take the CNE course will receive the following:
- 2 days of professional negotiation and business building training
- Certified Negotiation Expert designation* awarded at the end of day 2
- Continuing education credit
- Over 150 pages of negotiation summaries and marketing materials for your new designation
- Over 100 scripts for real estate neogtiation situations using scientifically proven persuasion principles
- Access to leading-edge negotiation research to use in real estate negotiation
* there are no annual fees with the CNE designation
CNE 1 Core Concepts (Illinois License No. 564.002627)